If you are a saree freak, then you wouldn’t be happy wearing the same saree pattern and weave over and over again. Variety is the main thing that keeps itching our fashion nerve. So what would excite you better is sporting different types of sarees and names . Fashion keeps on changing but saree is only the attire which never changes but only its fabrics, pattern and colors keep on changing with time and trends. With this article, we have brought about 12 Must Have Sarees for Every Indian Woman in her closet which she shall preserve them as treasure 🙂
12 Must Have Sarees for Every Indian Woman
The finest Sarees of the lot are Banarasi sarees; gorgeous, intricate and hand-woven,specially known for heavy work of gold and silver brocade or zari and embroidery. Banarasi sarees are not only a traditional attire, but a symbol of pride, happiness,union, and celebration for Indian women.
- Already in love with them?? Place your order at www.craftsvilla.com today itself!!!
- Price Rs. 1299/-
Assam silk is derived from the rare silkworm and is the best silk produced in the country. It can be hand washed and what’s great about this silk is that it doesn’t easily lose its luster or quality. Assam Silk Sarees have a delicate weaving style as well as the thread work.
- Explore the beauty of fine silk by ordering it from www.silkalay.com
- Price Rs.7500/-
3 . Tant Sarees
The word ‘Tant’ means “Made on the Loom”. Tant Saree stands out for its diversity and uniqueness in colours and appearance. Tant Saree is famous for its lightness,transparency and comfort and available in a wide range of design, color and style in the Indian market.
- Get your next Tant Saree only from www.parinita.co.in
- Price Rs. 2,300/-
4 . Chanderi Sarees
Chanderi sarees are usually available in pure silk or pure cotton. It is intricately hand woven and is thus a little expensive than a typical saree. They have peacock or geometric designs.
- Chanderi saree never fails to amaze you. You can get it from www.shatika.co.in
- Price Rs. 4978/-
5 . Patola Sarees
Patola Sarees are custom designed and usually have geometric designs on them. They also take about 6 months to make and thus can be quite heavy on your pocket.
- The Patola Sarees speak grandeur and style of their own. They can be spotted at www.tajonline.com
- Price Rs.5775/-
6 . Paithani Sarees
The Paithani Saree is characterized by its oblique square design and has a huge myriad of colours. There are also sarees which have a kaleidoscopic design. These are achieved by weaving different fabrics in different colours lengthwise and breadth wise. During the time of Maratha Kings, these sarees were weaved with threads made from real gold.
- For paithni shopping simply log on to www.onlypaithani.com
- Price Rs.14,100/-
7 . Kota Doriya
Kota is a famous place in Rajasthan that is popular for Kota Jali or Kota Darai sarees.Light-weight and transparent, Being airy in nature, they are ideal for summers and drape around you gracefully.
- Get the Rajasthani pride at your doorstep all the way from www.utsavfashion.in
- Price Rs.1470/-
8 . Bandhani
The traditional bandhej saree or Bandhani Saree is a form of tie and dyed practice of designing patterns on a saree. A Bandhani saree stands out for its unique and colourful look which makes it apt for the Indian summer.
- These little fun designs on saree makes it look really extravagant yet elegant. One can get the Bandhani Saree from www.flipkart.com
- Price Rs. 1499/-
The pure hand loom sarees made from Taussor, Silk and soft cotton, also known as Ikat and Sambalpuri saree. It was first time produced in the Sambalpur district of Indian state Orissa therefor called sambalpuri sarees.
- The aura displayed by Sambalpuri Sarees are beyond words which are now made availble at www.boyanika.com
- Price Rs. 3501/-
10 . Kanjeevaram Sarees
Kanjeevaram or Kanchipuram sarees stands out owing to its gold dipped silver thread that is woven on the silk. Known for their durability, the silk base of these sarees is thicker than any other silk saree. Peacock and parrot is a common design motif found in Kanjeevaram sarees.
- Kanjeevaram Sarees need no introduction. Popular with many people around the nation, they are availble at www.kanjivaramsilks.com
- Price Rs.11,830/-
11 . Kasavu Sarees
These kinds of Sarees are so simple yet stylish. White Sarees with golden borders – that’s it.
- Pick the best Kasavu Saree at www.mirraw.com
- Price Rs.1499/-
12 . Gadwal Sarees
Gadwal is a popular Saree fabric from Andhra Pradesh. These are cotton sarees which are usually adorned with multiple colour borders and pallus.
- Get the maximum from Gadwal Sarees because it’s worth the price!! shop for Gadwal Sarees only at www.pothys.com
- Price Rs.7205/-
For the sheer Love of Saree!!